Travel Publishers Growth Manager (f/m/x)
Join our Data & Inventory Supply team as Travel Publisher Growth Manager.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for onboarding new partners for our international network of Travel Publishers and manage their end-to-end life cycle with us - monitor performance, troubleshooting, reporting, invoicing;
- You will take ownership of the success of your clients, develop long-term partnerships and maintain a high level of satisfaction;
- You will identify actionable insights and new revenue opportunities for our partners. This will make you responsible for up and/or post-selling;
- You will resolve and/or escalate client challenges while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally.
- You will proactively keep yourself up to date by attending events, workshops and take part in knowledge share sessions to follow the trends of the market. You will meet clients at events in or outside of Germany.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- We work with the biggest Publishers in the Travel international space;
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A dynamic industry where you handle new problems every single day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance.
You are whom we are looking for if:
- You enjoy managing end-to-end account management life-cycle, interacting with different departments and being accountable for that subject/account;
- You understand the Online Advertising ecosystem quite well and you have professional experience managing key accounts - travel advertising is plus!
- You have strong analytical skills with a close eye to performance, data analyses and general improvements;
- You have a strong sense of customer service, dedicated to your clients and maintaining a high level of satisfaction;
- You are organised, comfortable with Salesforce or other internal systems ensuring all the accounts information is accurate and up to date;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a track record of building and keeping good relationships with clients and stakeholders;
- You are a team player, self-motivated that can work independently as well;
- You can speak, write and handle clients for the DACH market;
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
We are eagerly awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!