Technical Operations Manager (f/m/x)
We are searching for a communicative, experienced and proactive Technical Operations Manager to join our fast-growing and diverse team. By joining us, you will be combining your passion for technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travellers while helping us become the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for all technical troubleshooting as well as for the initial data quality during the onboarding process for our new native publishers and data partners;
- You will communicate with external stakeholders, like media agencies, advertising clients, and data partners in order to support them with tracking implementation challenges;
- You will monitor the health of the existing publisher network with a focus on high fill rates of relevant offers. You identify any issues proactively and provide direction on how to make corrections to our internal teams and to our partners;
- You will be the “go to” person for 2nd level technical troubleshooting for our Ad Operations and Account Management teams;
- You will act as the direct interface between our Ad Operations team and the various product and engineering teams in our company;
- You will help drive updates to the existing product suite to address the needs of advertisers, publishers and data partners, as well as to help drive internal efficiencies for the Ad Operations team;
- You will train the Ad Operations team to become highly efficient in all technical aspects of our ad server and 3rd party tracking technology;
- After one year in this role you will have significantly contributed to faster and more efficient operations workflows, and some of the features you looked after will have been implemented.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas, implement them and work with a modern tech stack. We offer you:
- The opportunity to develop more efficient workflows and to foster technology improvements, and with this have an immediate impact on the business;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have fun helping other team members solve their trickier technical problems. You love investigating root causes of issues!
- You understand the programmatic ecosystem very well or you have worked in a digital media environment before
- You have a drive and ability to conceptualize and implement processes
- You are a team player, and you thrive in an international environment where different opinions count
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context