Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist (f/m/x)
Join our People & Culture team as Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist!
By joining us, you will be combining your passion for technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travellers, while also helping travel audience in becoming the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you’ll do:
- You'll own and manage the end-to-end talent acquisition process for our technical roles, from job description to offer;
- You'll do active sourcing and engage with tech community in diverse channels to nurture our pipeline of candidates and hire the best talent;
- Partner with hiring managers and hiring teams to define the right strategy;
- Identify suitable candidates through different channels, own the communication with the candidates throughout the process;
- Assure a great candidate experience;
- Work closely with our international talent acquisition team to improve existing programs and share best practices.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- A dynamic industry where you handle new problems every day
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance
You are whom we are looking for if:
- You can manage end-to-end talent acquisition processes;
- You are a great communicator that can present and sell the opportunity of our open vacancies to the Engineering community;
- You are organised and you can manage several open vacancies with different stakeholders and processes;
- You have hired Tech talent and you are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow;
- You have a passion for sourcing and you proactively engage with the engineering community on the different channels;
- You are eager to dive into the unknown and understand both business’ and candidate’s needs;
- You appreciate open communication and you want to be part of a team that learn from each other and support each other;
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.