System Administrator, Working Student (f/m/x)
Are you a student looking for work exposure as a System Administrator? Our IT team wants to hear from you!
By joining us, you will be combining your passion for technology and have a direct impact on lives of millions of travellers while helping us become the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you will do:
- Provide world class Level 1 and Level 2 software/hardware support and IT troubleshooting to users at all levels of the company;
- Install and configure new Windows 7/10, Mac OS and Ubuntu laptop clients;
- Create, maintain, and delete all user accounts per request;
- Monitor, identify and mitigate security incidents. Perform regular security audits to identify any possible intrusions;
- Inventory tracking of all internal IT hardware and life cycle management;
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks;
- Document all internal system administration processes in our internal Wiki - Confluence.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to join a big IT department, with Engineers specialised in different areas with whom you can learn from;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance, while being part of Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world.
You are whom we are looking for if:
- You are a registered student in computer science, vocational training or any similar field and you want to gain work experience with the travel audience team;
- You have experience with troubleshooting Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac and Ubuntu clients
- You have experience with either Hosted Exchange or Office 365
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context, German is a plus;
- You are extremely well organised in your workflow;
- You have great communication skills and you love to deal with people.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!