Senior Sales Manager Travel Publishers (f/m/x)
Join our Data & Inventory Supply team as a Senior Sales Manager for Travel Publishers.
What you will do:
- You will acquire and develop long-term partnerships with travel publishers, world wide scope!
- You will own a pipeline of travel publishers and all its logistics by working close with the legal team: compose formal offers and contracts, and its negotiation.
- You will partner with Advertising Sales team to define targets to your Travel Publishers in order to ensure campaign delivery & performance and also, to understand Advertising Campaign Commercials to ensure maximum profitability with travel publishers while being able to close deals.
- You will work closely with Advertising Sales, Account & Campaign Managers to ensure travel publisher inventory was implemented and being used properly to maximise profitability, ensuring a high retention rate.
- You will work extensively with Amadeus Commercial Organisation in order to get customer contacts and maximise synergies between the two organisations.
- You will keep the Salesforce database up to date and work closely with the Ad Operations team to have 100% accurate information at all time.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance, while being part of Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world.
- The opportunity to work with the world’s top travel brands, as a publisher &/or advertiser.
You are whom we are looking for if:
- You are a Sales Warrior highly motivated to follow up with prospects & close deals, with a “can-do” attitude;
- You are really comfortable managing long sales cycles with many stakeholders, with strong selling and negotiation skills;
- You have a network of Travel Publishers, namely Online Travel Agencies, Meta Searches and Tour Operators;
- You are results driven and you are able to bring in audiences of over 30 million users per year;
- You can develop new partnerships with publishers by understanding their concerns to be able to propose the best bundle of products, while maximising travel audience benefit;
- You are very organised and you know how to define priorities - follow a pipeline of several dozens of deals at the same time, with different commercial & legal requirements;
- You have strong analytical skills - build and monitor dashboards and create business cases is not something that scares you off;
- You have great interpersonal skills and you are a team player;
- You have a programmatic background, that’s definitely a plus!
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!