Senior Product Manager (f/m/x) – AdTech
We are searching for a communicative, experienced and proactive Senior Product Manager to join our fast-growing and diverse team. By joining us, you will be combining your passion for technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travellers while helping us become the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for the whole product development cycle of one of our products (concept, benchmark, process management and optimization);
- You will define and implement the vision of the product while maintaining the roadmap;
- You will manage various projects at the same time, conceptualizing the tools according to internal users’ needs, writing requirements and working closely with topic owners;
- You will manage, maintain and prioritize the product backlog with a focus on delivering solutions towards business goals and technical requirements;
- You will track, analyse and understand the key market and industry developments in online advertising;
- You will work closely with legal entities every time needed.
Why join us?
As part of the travel audience team, you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them. We offer you:
- We are building our own technology, so do expect creative freedom;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- The opportunity to work with large amounts of data;
- An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance;
- An exciting working environment where you can continue to learn, improve and grow.
You are who we are looking for if:
- You love Product and the Advertising world with all its potentialities;
- You have vast knowledge in managing the development of Products in the Programmatic Advertising space;
- If you have worked on an AdTech mobile product development before, that’s definitely a plus!
- If you have worked in a Travel product development before, that’s is also a plus!
- You have solid knowledge of wire-framing/mock-ups tools, project and issue tracking ticket systems;
- You are a great communicator with the ability to quickly build multiple relationships with different stakeholders;
- You take initiative, driven, goal oriented and a true problem-solver;
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context;
- You feel at home collaborating in a workplace which is international, diverse, evolving and continually innovating.
We are eagerly awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!