Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/x)
We are searching for a communicative, experienced and proactive Senior Frontend Engineer to join our fast-growing and diverse team of Engineers. You will work on our scalable web products which are developed for both internal and external users.
By joining us, you will be combining your passion for technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travellers, while also helping travel audience in becoming the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you will do:
- You will maintain and develop a modern web application build with latest technologies such as React, Redux, GraphQL and TypeScript to mention a few.
- You will learn and experiment with new tools and technologies aiming to improve productivity, reduce complexity and increase code readability.
- You will provide real-time support to your colleagues which are also the users of the application.
- You will take ownership of the full development cycle all the way from writing code to deploying it using our CI tools.
- You will work closely with other Frontend as well as Backend, DevOps and Data Engineers in a culturally diverse and international team.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will enjoy both worlds of a dynamic startup with flat hierarchies and space to implement your ideas as well as the stability of an established company with a proven business model that will give you the resources you need to do high-quality work in a stress-free environment.
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things
- An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance
You are who we are looking for if:
- You have working experience with React, that’s a plus!
- You have experience with TypeScript, Flow or any other typed language. If you understand the benefits of using a typed language and want to start using it, that also counts!
- You are able to write meaningful unit tests for the more interesting parts of the code.
- Using Git is your daily bread and you know the difference between Git and GitHub.
- You enjoy being helpful and a proactive problem-solver with a positive attitude.
- You can raise team awareness about any existing anti-patterns in a professionally and respectfully way.
- You enjoy producing readable code and avoid compensating for messy code with comments.
- You can speak, write and express them self in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
We are eagerly awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!