Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m/x)
Join our Core Services team as Senior DevOps Engineer!
What you will do:
- Drive the company-wide adoption of the cloud platform products and work closely on its implementation with the delivery teams;
- Provide guidance on performance optimisation, help with the analysis and engage as the subject matter expert;
- Participate in the analysis of new requirements and develop solutions and services to support the development teams.
- Help to shape and execute the technical roadmap and strategy for the next generation of application features and cloud infrastructure in Google Cloud.
- Develop systems automation and provisioning frameworks for multiple applications and environments.
- Mentor, support and coach regarding tools, concepts and best practices.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance, while being part of Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world.
You are whom we are looking for if:
- You are familiar with distributed systems, their complexity and benefits, and also the trade-offs involved;
- You like to code and automate as much as possible in an environment with Terraform, Kubernetes and Helm Charts, just to name a few;
- You understand different database technologies and messaging queue patterns and you know your way around BigQuery, Postgres, Redis, Aerospike, Kafka, Google pub/sub;
- You like to monitor everything and Prometheus and Grafana are your best palls. If you have used them in Federated setups, please let us know;
- You have worked in a production Kubernetes environment and you understand the concepts around overlay networks and Kubernetes Operators;
- You are in the frontline of technology innovation and you love to transfer your knowledge, experience and best practices to other Engineers;
- You have experience or interest in working with Google data solutions like Dataflow, Airflow or Apache Beam.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!
Meet André, our Engineering Manager for Core Services