Senior Data Analyst (f/m/x)
Join our Data team as Senior Data Analyst!
What you will do:
- Perform deep analyses of business metrics, on behalf of internal customers (Sales, AM, CM);
- Ensure the quality, stability and evolution of our reporting tools;
- Work with Data Engineer and Data Science teams to help define the data standards and requirements helping to ensure our systems are running correctly and efficiently;
- Support internal training and proper documentation ensuring the successful onboarding for internal customers;
- Support and monitor business KPI’s based on performance data;
- Mentor the further development of the Reporting team.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance, while being part of Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world.
You are who we are looking for if:
- You can perform deep data analyses using Tableau, SQL, Python;
- You have extensive experience with Tableau and can produce customer facing reports that are intuitive to use yet feature-rich with a good understanding of customer requirements;
- You can plan, prioritise and troubleshoot;
- You can make clear concise documentation and conduct on-boarding sessions;
- You are a great communicator and you can adapt your message to different internal customers;
- You have a holistic understanding of IT systems, Data warehousing and ETL pipelines;
- You can work with the Data Engineer team in scoping new requirements for data storage, structure and quality;
- You like to share knowledge and you can promote such initiatives;
- You can quickly understand the business domain, AdTech knowledge is a plus
- You can speak, write and express them self in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
We are eagerly awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!