Senior Data Analyst (f/m/x)
We are searching for resourceful and experienced Senior Data Analyst to join our fast-growing team in Berlin. You will be part of our team of Data and Business Analysts and work closely with Data Scientists and Engineers.
As an ad tech company, data is at the core of everything travel audience does. By joining us, you will find ways to provide relevant data insights to our business and play an integral part in helping us become the world leader in the travel advertising domain.
What you will do:
- Perform deep analyses of business metrics, on behalf of internal customers (Sales, AM, CM);
- Ensure the quality, stability and evolution of our reporting tools;
- Work with Data Engineer and Data Science teams to help define the data standards and requirements helping to ensure our systems are running correctly and efficiently;
- Support internal training and proper documentation ensuring the successful onboarding for internal customers;
- Support and monitor business KPI’s based on performance data;
- Mentor the further development of the Reporting team.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to lead and develop a team while truly having an impact on the business
A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day
An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things
The opportunity to work with large amounts of data
An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance
You are who we are looking for if:
- You can perform deep data analyses using Tableau, SQL, Python;
- You have extensive experience with Tableau and can produce customer facing reports that are intuitive to use yet feature-rich with a good understanding of customer requirements;
- You can plan, prioritise and troubleshoot;
- You can make clear concise documentation and conduct on-boarding sessions;
- You are a great communicator and you can adapt your message to different internal customers;
- You have a holistic understanding of IT systems, Data warehousing and ETL pipelines;
- You can work with the Data Engineer team in scoping new requirements for data storage, structure and quality;
- You like to share knowledge and you can promote such initiatives;
- You can quickly understand the business domain, AdTech knowledge is a plus
- You can speak, write and express them self in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
We are eagerly awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!