(Senior) Data Analyst (f/m/x)
As a part of Amadeus, travel audience unit is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. travel audience harnesses the power of home-grown tech, combined with cutting-edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented travel brands with the biggest network of publishers, reaching Billions of travelers globally.
Our aim is to optimize advertising across the entire traveler journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners' reach, relevance, and booking volumes.
We are looking for a (Senior) Data Analyst to join our Data Tribe. You’ll be part of a team that is disrupting the industry with innovative attribution models and building the future analytics platform to be used by DMOs worldwide for campaign performance and market insights. You’ll be working on very exciting projects using BigQuery, Composer, Tableau, all cloud-based solutions, and with terabytes of data coming from different sources. This role can be based in Madrid, Barcelona, or Berlin.
What you'll do:
- You'll perform deep analyses of campaign performance, in collaboration with internal business stakeholders and IT teams.
- You'll help clients to measure campaign performance and also deeper understand market trends by providing insights and recommendations based on large amounts of data from various sources.
- You’ll design innovative attribution models to implement valuable metrics and better address customer needs.
- You'll build and maintain visually appealing and engaging dashboards for external customers and internal stakeholders.
Collaboration & Best practices:
- You’ll work with Data Engineers and Data Scientists to help define the data standards and requirements helping to ensure our systems are running correctly and efficiently.
- You’ll be actively involved in the development and evolvement of the data architecture.
- You'll support internal training and proper documentation ensuring the successful onboarding of new team members and stakeholders.
- You'll actively contribute
to further development of the analytical skillset of the team members and ensure continuous knowledge sharing.
- You'll extend data literacy and curiosity throughout the whole company.
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You'll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them. You will be a part of a diverse team with a strong sense of ownership that always goes beyond to make an impact while constantly learning and being truly passionate about Travel.
Drive innovation and develop tech solutions that bring value to our customers, and to make an impact on both the business and the market;
Join a fast-paced industry that is evolving every day while being backed by Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world;
Be a part of an innovative environment where you are encouraged to research, explore, and try new ways of doing things;
Learn and develop – we offer a personalised approach to your development that combines a wide range of tools and programs, such as mentoring and coaching;
Enjoy your work-life balance – we provide Urban Sports Club membership, sabbatical options, certified experts in mental health and many more;
We got you covered - we offer visa and relocation support and assist you on other location-related topics along your journey with us;
Pick your hardware – we will set you up with the equipment you select for your daily working needs;
Smooth start - our extensive onboarding program and regular Team events facilitate your integration into our culture;
Make the most of our Travel perks - we offer travel insurance for you and your family, and a travel industry card with lots of benefits to explore;
Share company’s success – we offer a competitive bonus scheme and stock purchase options that every member can participate in.
- You are able to write complex SQL queries;
- You have a holistic understanding of IT systems, Data warehousing, and ETL pipelines (experience with BigQuery and Airflow is a plus);
- You have extensive experience with BI platforms (Tableau, Qlik, etc) and can produce customer-facing reports that are intuitive to use yet feature-rich with a good understanding of customer requirements;
- You work with Data Engineers in scoping new requirements for data storage, structure and quality;
- You have the ability to explain and present (written and verbal) analysis to business stakeholders;
- You have proven business acumen. Rigorous commercial, client-focused approach to Analytics;
- You can quickly understand the business domain (AdTech knowledge is a plus);
- You can plan, prioritize and troubleshoot;
- You can make clear concise documentation and conduct onboarding sessions;
- You speak fluent English - our company’s working language.
Google Cloud Platform esp. BigQuery, Apache Airflow, Terraform, Docker, Git, Tableau
At travel audience, we do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we celebrate diversity and create a healthy environment based on mutual respect and care.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!