Senior Data Analyst (f/m/x)
Join our Data Analytics team as a Senior Data Analyst!
As an ad tech company, data is at the core of everything travel audience does. By joining us, you are looking for ways to provide relevant data to our business and play an integral part in helping us become the world leader in the travel advertising domain.
What you will do:
- Perform deep analyses of business metrics, in collaboration with internal business stakeholders and IT teams
- Create predictive models, segmentation and forecasting time series models as part of larger analytic inquiries
- Build and maintain visually appealing and engaging dashboards for external customers and internal stakeholders
- Work with Data Engineer and Data Science teams to help define the data standards and requirements helping to ensure our systems are running correctly and efficiently
- Support internal training and proper documentation ensuring the successful onboarding for internal customers
- Support and monitor business KPI’s based on performance data
- Mentor the further development of the analytical skillset of the team members
- Help us extend data literacy and curiosity throughout the whole company
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance, while being part of Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world.
You are whom we are looking for if :
- You have proven business acumen. Rigorous commercial, client-focused approach to Analytics;
- You have the ability to explain and present (written and verbal) analysis to business stakeholders;
- You have experience in wrangling data and perform supervised/unsupervised using R or Python;
- You have extensive experience with BI platform (Tableau, Qlik, etc) and can produce customer facing reports that are intuitive to use yet feature-rich with a good understanding of customer requirements;
- You can plan, prioritise and troubleshoot;
- You can make clear concise documentation and conduct on-boarding sessions;
- You have a holistic understanding of IT systems, Data warehousing and ETL pipelines;
- You work with the Data Engineer team in scoping new requirements for data storage, structure and quality;
- You can quickly understand the business domain, AdTech knowledge is a plus;
- You speak fluent English - our company’s working language.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!