(Senior) Campaign Manager (f/m/x)
We are searching for an analytical and experienced Senior Campaign Manager to join our growing and diverse team. By joining us, you will be combining your passion for technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travellers, while also helping travel audience in becoming the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you will do:
- You own the execution and optimisation of your advertising campaigns from start to finish
- Traffic and QA advertising assets (text ads / RTB banners / videos / Facebook ads)
- Monitor advertising campaign performance on a daily basis
- Combine data analysis, client feedback and trends to configure, operate and optimise complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Clarify and troubleshoot technical problems with the delivery of advertising material
- Supporting the roll-out of quality assurance initiatives across the team
- Be an active driver to help define new features and enhancements which improve our platform – working closely with cross-functional teams such as Business Intelligence and Engineering
- Provide valuable feedback to clients about campaign performance and optimisation
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas, implement them and work with a modern tech stack. We offer you:
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- The opportunity to work with large amounts of data;
- An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance.
Who we are looking for:
- You are a team player with a strong sense of responsibility
- You have deep experience in Ad Operations and Programmatic space
- You love data and you are able to analyse it to derive campaign optimisations
- You thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You share our passion to serve our clients & help them achieve their KPIs
- You can speak, write and express them self in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
- Other languages are a plus!
We are eagerly awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!