Senior Backend Engineer (f/m/x)
Join our Backend team as Senior Backend Engineer!
What you will do:
- You will drive the architecture and design for backend related projects spanning multiple geographical regions. Within this, you will also support the evaluation of potential external partners and in driving integrations as a technical expert.
- You will be responsible for coaching and mentoring other team members. You will evangelise engineering best practices, improve team processes and raising the engineer quality standards.
- You will be responsible for the further development and maintenance of our backend systems.
- You will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of different services running in Kubernetes.
- You will take ownership of the full development and operations cycle of a product while ensuring the systems are running correctly and efficiently.
- You will be responsible for coaching and mentoring other team members. team.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A dynamic industry where you handle new problems every single day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance.
You are who we are looking for if:
- You constantly see problems through different trade-offs and consciously choose the approach that is the most suited for the current situation with information at hand. When others get too focused on a particular solution in their passion, you are there to gently remind them that a hammer is not the only tool we have.
- You have strong experience with different programming languages and paradigms (including strong expertise with JVM), as well as with API design and software architecture.
- You are passionate about software best practices and are dedicated to ensuring quality via testing.
- You are dedicated to learning and improving continually and enjoy helping others grow with you.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and enjoy working in a dynamic, international, and innovative environment.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!