Sales Support Coordinator (f/m/x)
Join our Customer Success cross-functional team as a Sales Support Coordinator!
What you’ll do:
- You will provide inventory/feasibility analyses for native and programmatic campaigns. - You will get exposed to the end-to-end campaign cycle!
- You will support our Campaign Managers and Growth Managers in their daily activities, by providing campaign proofs like screenshots & daily reports, and answering RFPs for re-booking clients;
- You will own all tasks related to the creation of sales support materials such as post-campaign analyses & report presentations;
- You will improve our segment-specific campaign reports and find new ways of automating it. Along the way you will have a critical eye and suggest process improvements in the overall customer life cycle with us;
- You will do market researches such as destination analysis decks, seasonality trends or competitor analyses.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- You will get exposed the end-to-end campaign cycle and different departments ways of working;
- The opportunity to learn the ins- & outs of the programmatic advertising industry;
- An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day.
You are whom we are looking for if:
- You are savvy in working with excel and powerpoint, it excites you to analyse data & present it in a meaningful way so that others can understand it.
- You are famous for paying high attention to detail, especially when dealing with numbers.
- You are a team player, and you thrive in an international environment where different opinions count.
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!