Sales Manager Travel Publishers (f/m/x)
As a part of Strategic Growth Businesses (SGB) unit of Amadeus, Travel Audience is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. The business unit harnesses the power of cutting edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented advertisers with the biggest network of publishers, reaching millions of travellers. The strategy is to optimize advertising across the entire traveller journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
We are searching for a new Sales Manager to join our Data & Inventory Supply team. You will onboard new Travel Publisher while also partnering with the Advertising Sales team to define targets to your Travel Publishers in ensuring campaign delivery & performance.
What you will do:
- You will acquire and develop long-term partnerships with travel publishers, worldwide scope!
- You will own a pipeline of travel publishers and all its logistics by working closely with the legal team: compose formal offers and contracts, and its negotiation.
- You will partner with the Advertising Sales team to define targets to your Travel Publishers in order to ensure campaign delivery & performance and also, to understand Advertising Campaign Commercials to ensure maximum profitability with travel publishers while being able to close deals.
- You will work closely with Advertising Sales, Account & Campaign Managers to ensure travel publisher inventory was implemented and being used properly to maximise profitability, ensuring a high retention rate.
- You will work extensively with Amadeus Commercial Organisation in order to get customer contacts and maximise synergies between the two organisations.
- You will keep the Salesforce database up to date and work closely with the Ad Operations team to have 100% accurate information at all time.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance, while being part of Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world.
- The opportunity to work with the world’s top travel brands, as a publisher &/or advertiser.
- You are a Sales Warrior highly motivated to follow up with prospects & close deals, with a “can-do” attitude;
- You are really comfortable managing long sales cycles with many stakeholders, with strong selling and negotiation skills;
- You have a network of Travel Publishers, namely Online Travel Agencies, Meta Searches and Tour Operators; or big interest in the travel industry
- You are results-driven and you are able to bring in audiences of over 30 million users per year;
- You can develop new partnerships with publishers by understanding their concerns to be able to propose the best bundle of products while maximising travel audience benefit;
- You are very organised and you know how to define priorities - follow a pipeline of several dozens of deals at the same time, with different commercial & legal requirements;
- You have strong analytical skills - build and monitor dashboards and create business cases is not something that scares you off;
- You have great interpersonal skills and you are a team player;
- You have a programmatic background, that’s definitely a plus!
- You have a background in digital advertising is a plus (advertiser, publisher or agency)
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!