Sales Manager France (f/m/x)
Join our Advertising Sales team as Sales Manager for the French market!
What you will do:
- You will acquire, onboard and develop long-term partnerships with Media Agencies and Advertisers in the French market;
- You will acquire new campaign budgets with a focus on media agency clients;
- You will consult with new advertisers on the benefits and opportunities of working with travel audience media solutions;
- You will own your client pipeline and all its logistics by working closely with the legal team: compose formal offers and contracts, and its negotiation.
- You will keep the Salesforce database up to date and work closely with the Ad Operations team to have 100% accurate information at all time;
- You will report to the Head of Sales France in Paris and work in close collaboration with the Advertising Sales team in Berlin.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A dynamic industry where you handle new problems every single day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance.
You are whom we are looking for if:
- You are a Sales Warrior highly motivated to follow up with prospects & close deals, with a “can-do” attitude;
- You are really comfortable managing long sales cycles with many stakeholders, with strong selling and negotiation skills;
- You are results driven and you are able to drive 500k revenue increase;
- You have a network of Media Agencies in France;
- You have phenomenal interpersonal skills and a team player;
- You have programmatic advertising background, that’s definitely a plus!
- You have strong analytical skills - build and monitor dashboards and craft business cases is not something that scares you off;
- You speak French on a native-speaker level and you can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
Location: This role is based in Paris.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!