Sales Manager France (f/m/x)
We are searching for a resourceful and energetic Sales Manager to join our growing and diverse Sales team. This role will be based in Paris, France, where you will partner with our Head of Sales France.
By joining us, you will be combining your passion for technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travellers, while also helping travel audience in becoming the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire industry.
What you will do:
- You will develop and pitch long-term partnership agreements with advertisers in France;
- You will acquire new campaign budgets with a focus on media agency clients;
- You will consult with new advertisers on the benefits and opportunities of working with travel audience media solutions;
- You draw up formal offers and contracts (manage product mix, pricing and margins according to agreed goals);
- You will keep the Salesforce database up to date and work closely with the Ad Operations team to have 100% accurate information at all time;
- You will report to the Head of Sales France in Paris and work in close collaboration with the Sales team in Berlin.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them. We offer you:
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance.
You are who we are looking for if:
- You are really comfortable managing long sales cycles with many stakeholders;
- You have a network of media agencies and direct clients;
- You are results driven and you can drive 500k revenue increase;
- You can develop new partnerships with media agencies;
- You can develop Travel and Non-travel campaigns (display, video, mobile);
- You are a team player and you like to work in close collaboration with Account Managers;
- You have a programmatic background, that’s definitely a plus!
- You have strong negotiation skills and strong analytic capabilities;
- You speak French on a native-speaker level and are fluent in English.
We are eagerly awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!