Sales Manager D/A/CH (f/m/x)
We are searching for a resourceful and energetic Sales Manager to join our growing and diverse Sales team.
By joining us, you will be combining your passion for technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travellers, while also helping travel audience in becoming the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you will do:
- You will develop and pitch long-term partnership agreements with travel advertisers in DACH market
- You will acquire new campaign budgets with a focus on media agency clients
- You will consult with new advertisers on the benefits and opportunities of working with travel audience media solutions
- You draw up formal offers and contracts (manage product mix, pricing and margins according to agreed goals)
- You will keep the Salesforce database up to date and work closely with the Ad Operations team to have 100% accurate information at all time
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them. We offer you:
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance.
You are who we are looking for if:
- You are really comfortable managing long sales cycles with many stakeholders;
- You have a network of media agencies and direct clients, ideally in the travel industry;
- You are results driven and you can drive 500k revenue increase;
- You can develop new partnerships with media agencies;
- You can develop Travel and Non-travel campaigns (display, video, mobile);
- You are a team player and you like to work in close collaboration with Account Managers;
- You have a programmatic background, that’s definitely a plus!
- You have strong negotiation skills and strong analytic capabilities;
- You speak German on a native-speaker level and are fluent in English.
We are eagerly awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!