Regional Sales Manager Japan (f/m/x)
Join our Global Sales team as Regional Sales Manager for Japan!
By joining us, you will be combining your passion for technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travelers, while also helping travel audience in becoming the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you will do:
- You will acquire, onboard and develop long-term partnerships with Media Agencies and Advertisers in the Japanese market;
- You will acquire new campaign budgets, consult with new advertisers on the benefits and opportunities of working with travel audience media & data solutions;
- You will own your client pipeline and all its logistics by working closely with the legal team: compose formal offers and contracts, and its negotiation.
- You will keep the Salesforce database up to date and work closely with the Ad Operations, Growth and Inventory Supply teams to have 100% accurate information at all time;
- You will report to the Head of APAC and work in close collaboration with our Advertising and Publishers Sales team based in Berlin.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A dynamic industry where you handle new problems every single day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance.
- You are a Sales Warrior highly motivated to follow up with prospects & close deals, with a “can-do” attitude;
- You are really comfortable managing long sales cycles with many stakeholders, with strong selling and negotiation skills;
- You are results driven and you are able to drive 500k revenue increase;
- Ideally you have a strong network of Media Agencies and/or tourism boards in Japan;
- You have phenomenal interpersonal skills and a team player;
- You have previous experience within advertising technology vendors and travel advertisers, that’s definitely a plus!
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising is a big plus;
- You have strong analytical skills - build and monitor dashboards and craft business cases is not something that scares you off;
- You speak both English and Japanese fluently
Location: This role is based in Japan, so you must hold the right to live and work in the country.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!