People & Culture Business Partner (f/m/x)
As a part of Amadeus, travel audience unit is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. The business unit harnesses the power of cutting-edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented advertisers with the biggest network of publishers, reaching millions of travelers. The strategy is to optimize advertising across the entire traveler journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners' reach, relevance, and booking volumes.
We are looking for an experienced People & Culture Business Partner to join our growing People & Culture team in Berlin. This is a key role for our company to drive employee engagement and support the personal and professional development of our team members. An opportunity to design and implement engagement strategies, and to optimize people development and performance management processes. You will be reporting to the Head of People & Culture and partnering with travel audience and Amadeus leadership team.
What you will do:
- You’ll act as a point of contact for managers and employees in the Berlin office providing business partnership, guidance, coaching, and feedback on a broad range of people and culture-related topics and domains;
- You will work closely with the Head of People & Culture on the design, delivery, and implementation of people strategies that reflect our values and enable organizational development in areas such as talent management, leadership development, compensation planning, learning & development, health & wellness, and diversity & inclusion;
- You will drive consistent delivery of great employee experience throughout the talent life cycle;
- You will deliver great talent development and engagement programs in our Berlin office (90 team members);
- You will partner with managers in identifying, managing, and organizing Learning & Development activities;
- You will analyze people trends and metrics to create and further develop solutions that drive business results and enhance our culture;
- You will coach leaders on how to independently manage and resolve employee relations issues and develop high performing teams;
- You will work closely with the Amadeus Hospitality P&C Global team to coordinate unit-level projects.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies, and short decision-making processes. You'll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them. You will be a part of a diverse team with a strong sense of ownership that always goes beyond to make an impact while constantly learning and being truly passionate about Travel.
Drive innovation and develop tech solutions that bring value to our customers, and make an impact on both the business and the market;
Join a fast-paced industry that is evolving every day while being backed by Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world;
Be a part of an innovative environment where you are encouraged to research, explore, and try new ways of doing things;
Learn and develop – we offer a personalized approach to your development that combines a wide range of tools and programs, such as mentoring and coaching;
Enjoy your work-life balance – we provide Urban Sports Club membership, sabbatical options, certified experts in mental health, and many more;
We got you covered - we offer visa and relocation support and assist you on other location-related topics along your journey with us.
Pick your hardware – we will set you up with the equipment you select for your daily working needs;
Smooth start - our extensive onboarding program and regular Team events facilitate your integration into our culture;
Make the most of our Travel perks - we offer travel insurance for you and your family, and a travel industry card with lots of benefits to explore;
Share company’s success – we offer a competitive bonus scheme and stock purchase options that every member can participate in.
- You are an experienced HR professional looking for an environment where you can have an impact;
- You have extensive experience in Human Resources / People & Culture functions, developing and implementing strategic projects throughout the talent lifecycle;
- You are a people's person, flexible and adaptive and you strive in a dynamic environment;
- You have developed and implemented successful and impactful Talent development programs;
- You have a solid understanding of German labor law;
- You are a proven self-starter with the ability to work largely without direct supervision;
- You drive data accuracy and you don't shy away from reporting;
- You can write and express yourself in English – our company's working language – in a professional context.
At travel audience, we do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we celebrate diversity and create a healthy environment based on mutual respect and care.
We are looking forward to starting our journey together!