Internship/Working-student - People & Culture (f/m/x)
As a part of Amadeus, travel audience is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. travel audience harnesses the power of home-grown tech, combined with cutting-edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented travel brands with the biggest network of publishers, reaching 100s of millions of travelers globally.
Our mission is to optimize advertising across the entire traveler journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
We are looking for a curious new team member in the People & Culture team. This is a great opportunity to join and learn from our team for an Internship or as a Working student!
What you will do:
- You will learn and support Talent Acquisition by coordinating and optimising our candidate experience, job online distribution;
- You will learn and support Internal Communications by researching and producing content for our blogs, newsletters, internal events;
- You will learn and support the People & Culture team on daily tasks related to its administration and reporting;
- You will learn and support Talent Management by organising our Onboarding programs;
- You will learn and support the organisation of internal/external events, meet-ups and workshops.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You'll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them. You will be a part of a diverse team with a strong sense of ownership that always goes beyond to make an impact while constantly learning and being truly passionate about Travel. We offer you:
Drive innovation and develop tech solutions that bring value to our customers, and to make an impact on both the business and the market;
Join a fast-paced industry which is evolving every day while being backed by Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world;
Be a part of an innovative environment where you are encouraged to research, explore, and try new ways of doing things;
Learn and develop – we offer personalised approach to your development that combines a wide range of tools and programs, such as mentoring and coaching;
Enjoy your work-life balance – we provide Urban Sports Club membership, sabbatical options, certified experts in mental health and many more;
Smooth start - our extensive onboarding program and regular Team events facilitate your integration into our culture;
You are whom we are looking for if:
- You are curious and you have a strong desire to learn!
- You are energetic and resourceful, solving problems in a creative way;
- You have good interpersonal skills, comfortable communicating with different people from different backgrounds;
- You are an active social media user and you would like to work on such projects;
- You can research and generate content - studies in communication would be a plus!
- You have strong soft skills online and in-person;
- You are organised, mindful, flexible and adaptable;
- You are a team player, and you would love working in an international environment where different opinions count;
- You can speak, write and express yourself fluently in English – our company’s working language.
At travel audience, we do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we celebrate diversity and create a healthy environment based on mutual respect and care.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!