Graphic Designer, Working Student (f/m/x)
Are you a student looking for work professional exposure as a Graphic Designer? We want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Work with our Lead Designer and Marketing Head, who are responsible for Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Branding and Social functions of travel audience
- Graphic design tasks and actively participating in the conceptualising, imagery search and designing of graphic communications for print, web, social, events and video materials
- Support and work closely with the Lead Designer in the daily work and also relieve the Marketing department in administrative areas
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A dynamic industry where you handle new problems every single day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance.
You are whom we are looking for if:
- A registered student (m / f) in graphic design, advertising, or closely related field, and want to gain work experience with the travel audience team
- Able to creatively craft an idea/vision from the conceptual stage all the way to execution.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop, Powerpoint and/or other common design applications
- HTML, CSS, Adobe Premiere, and After Effects is also appreciated, but not mandatory
- The ideal candidate will be energetic, task and team-oriented, curious and creative with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Open-minded with the ability to communicate well with others and maintain a professional demeanour
- You have very good Mac skills and fluency in English
- Interest in branding, photography, video, data and travel is a plus