Community Manager, Internship/Working Student (f/m/x)
As a part of Amadeus, travel Audience unit is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. The business unit harnesses the power of cutting edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented advertisers with the biggest network of publishers, reaching millions of travellers. The strategy is to optimize advertising across the entire traveller journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
We are looking for a talented Community Manager to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to research and generate content, implement online marketing strategies through internal channels and social media accounts. This is a great opportunity to join and learn from our Marketing team for an Internship or as a Working student!
What you will do:
- You will research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- You will help develop a social media strategy and create a social calendar; set up and organise our social media presence.
- You will create engaging content proposals (text, image, video), coordinate and implement them across our channels;
- You will design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around the topics you are driving; monitor and moderate conversations;
- You will curate posts/trends from other blogs and social media channels;
- You will write, proofread and edit our content for the diverse channels.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them. We offer you:
- The opportunity to learn and having an impact on culture;
- A fast-paced industry that is evolving every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports a great work-life balance.
- You are curious and you have a strong desire to learn!
- You are energetic and resourceful, solving problems in a creative way.
- You have good interpersonal skills, comfortable communicating with different people from different backgrounds.
- You are an active social media user and you would like to work on such projects.
- You can research and generate content - studies in communication would be a plus!
- You have strong soft skills online and in-person.
- You are organised, mindful, flexible and adaptable.
- You are a team player, and you would love working in an international environment where different opinions count.
- You can speak, write and express yourself fluently in English – our company’s working language.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!