Business Intelligence Developer (f/m/x)
As a part of Amadeus Hospitality & Media Distribution, travel audience is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. The business unit harnesses the power of cutting-edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented advertisers with the biggest network of publishers, reaching millions of travellers. The strategy is to optimize advertising across the entire traveller journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
We are looking for a BI Developer
to join our Data Tribe. You'll report to the Engineering Manager, Core Services & Analytics and be part of our talented Data Tribe composed by Data Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
What you will do:
- You’ll design, develop and maintain solutions from the input data to the user interface.
- You’ll work with stakeholders to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- You’ll be actively involved in the development and evolvement of the data architecture and attribution pipelines.
- You'll build and maintain visually appealing and engaging dashboards for external customers and internal stakeholders based in Tableau
- You'll help clients to measure campaign performance and provide insights based on different datasets available to deeper understand market trends.
- You'll actively contribute to further development of the technical skillset of the team members and ensure continuous knowledge sharing.
- You'll support internal training and proper documentation ensuring the successful onboarding of new team members and stakeholders.
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You'll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them. You will be a part of a diverse team with a strong sense of ownership that always goes beyond to make an impact while constantly learning and being truly passionate about Travel.
Drive innovation and develop tech solutions that bring value to our customers, and to make an impact on both the business and the market;
Join a fast-paced industry that is evolving every day while being backed by Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world;
Be a part of an innovative environment where you are encouraged to research, explore, and try new ways of doing things;
Learn and develop – we offer a personalised approach to your development that combines a wide range of tools and programs, such as mentoring and coaching;
Enjoy your work-life balance – we provide Urban Sports Club membership, sabbatical options, certified experts in mental health and many more;
We got you covered - we offer visa and relocation support and assist you on other location-related topics along your journey with us;
Pick your hardware – we will set you up with the equipment you select for your daily working needs;
Smooth start - our extensive onboarding program and regular Team events facilitate your integration into our culture;
Make the most of our Travel perks - we offer travel insurance for you and your family, and a travel industry card with lots of benefits to explore;
Share company’s success – we offer a competitive bonus scheme and stock purchase options that every member can participate in.
- You have significant experience as a BI Developer or similar role and proven record of building and improving BI solutions.
- You understand data modelling concepts, relational and multidimensional databases and, are able to write complex SQL queries;
- You have experience handling large amounts of data and are used to work with Cloud DWH platforms and ETL tools.
- You have coding experience with Python and have actively used it in previous projects.
- You have extensive experience with BI platforms (Tableau, Qlik, etc) and can produce customer-facing reports that are intuitive to use yet feature-rich with a good understanding of customer requirements;
- You have a solid workflow and great communication, supported by Github, Jira, Confluence etc.
- Experience in e-commerce, online marketing is a strong plus.
Google Cloud Platform esp. BigQuery, Apache Airflow, Terraform, Docker, Git, Tableau
At travel audience, we do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we celebrate diversity and create a healthy environment based on mutual respect and care.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!