Agile Coach (f/m/x)
Join us in driving Agile implementation in Travel Audience.
What you will do:
- You will deliver introductory Agile training to the all Tech organisation;
- You will drive the adoption of Agile processes in the teams;
- You will coach leaders and team members in being able to independently run the Agile process in the teams;
- You will ensure alignment and standardisation;
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
Note: Fixed term full-time contract.
You are whom we're looking for if:
- People - You are able to build good relationships with many different people in different roles as a coach – not as an advocate for framework and tools. Your goal is to build agile leadership everywhere.
- Enthusiastic, not dogmatic.
- Technical background – You have a good understanding of end to end development life cycle and well as fundamentals of product and project methodologies.
- ex. value of CI/CD, code reviews, feature acceptance and best engineering practices.
- Lean principles – You are experienced in coaching and improving portfolio and team planning, with a deep understanding of fundamental lean concepts.
- You have a successful track record of introducing and driving Agile implementation.