Advertiser Growth Specialist France (f/m/x)
Join our Growth team as Advertiser Growth Specialist!
By joining us, you will be combining your passion for technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travellers, while also helping travel audience in becoming the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you’ll do:
- You will play a meaningful role in ensuring the satisfaction of our advertising clients. You will consult them on their campaign activities with the goal to achieve their marketing critical metrics.
- You will focus on growing your clients’ business through up- & cross-selling opportunities, using a consultative selling approach.
- You will provide a smooth onboarding experience for new clients, managing all internal and external stakeholders in order to launch their campaigns.
- You will delight your clients with detailed campaign insights and analyses to help them find the best pockets for growth.
- You will drive forward new process improvements, and initiatives to facilitate the work of the account management team and improve client experience with travel audience.
- After 1 year in this role, you will have achieved significant growth in your business portfolio and your clients will rate their interactions with you as highly pleasant and helpful.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- A dynamic industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- The opportunity to work with large amounts of data;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance.
You are whom we are looking for if:
- You understand the concept of customer centricity
- You are a digital native with a good understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and you have worked in a digital media environment before
- You excel at up/cross-selling
- You love analysing data, and you have excellent negotiation and communication skills
- You are a great teammate, and you thrive in an international environment where different opinions count
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context
- You are fluent in French
We are eagerly awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!