Account Director, AdTech (f/m/x)
As a part of Amadeus, travel audience is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. travel audience harnesses the power of home-grown tech, combined with cutting-edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented travel brands with the biggest network of publishers, reaching 100s of millions of travelers globally.
Our mission is to optimize advertising across the entire traveler journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
We are searching for an Account Director to join our Client Services team. You will be combining your passion for travel and technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travelers, while also helping travel audience in becoming the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you will do:
- You will be the main driver at travel audience to ensure that our key clients - DMO's, are happy with our services;
- You will be the main point of contact for the matter and you will work with pretty much all departments in the company in order to drive performance and ensure your & our success;
- You will work with the other business functions to improve processes and workflows, which help scale revenue growth and maintain customer satisfaction;
- Traffic and QA advertising assets (Native / Display / RTB / Video / Social);
- Monitor advertising campaign performance on a daily basis;
- Combine data analysis, client feedback and trends to configure, operate and optimise complex campaigns to meet client objectives;
- You will work closely with Global Sales Director, Supply, Product and Reporting teams.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You'll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them. You will be a part of a diverse team with a strong sense of ownership that always goes beyond to make an impact while constantly learning and being truly passionate about Travel.
Drive innovation and develop tech solutions that bring value to our customers, and to make an impact on both the business and the market;
Join a fast-paced industry which is evolving every day while being backed by Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world;
Be a part of an innovative environment where you are encouraged to research, explore, and try new ways of doing things;
Learn and develop – we offer personalised approach to your development that combines a wide range of tools and programs, such as mentoring and coaching;
Enjoy your work-life balance – we provide Urban Sports Club membership, sabbatical options, certified experts in mental health and many more;
We got you covered - we offer visa and relocation support and assist you on other location-related topics along your journey with us.
Pick your hardware – we will set you up with the equipment you select for your daily working needs;
Smooth start - our extensive onboarding program and regular Team events facilitate your integration into our culture;
Make the most of our Travel perks - we offer travel insurance for you and your family, and a travel industry card with lots of benefits to explore;
Share company’s success – we offer a competitive bonus scheme and stock purchase options that every member can participate in.
Account Management and Customer Satisfaction are two topics close to your heart. You do not rest until your client’s request is fulfilled;
- You understand the programmatic ecosystem very well or you have worked in a digital media environment before;
- You have Ad Operations and ideally extensive Programmatic experience;
- You love data and you are able to analyse and to drive campaign optimisations;
- You have a drive and ability to conceptualise and implement processes;
- You are a team player, and you thrive in an international environment where different opinions count;
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
At travel audience, we do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we celebrate diversity and create a healthy environment based on mutual respect and care.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!